Contact the Better Together team via email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are an SA Government employee seeking community engagement advice or training.
Designing public services in a digital age
9am Wednesday 7 November 2018
If you’re interested in learning about best practice engagement and new ways of working in an age of digital disruption, register for the Better Together Showcase featuring keynote speaker, The Hon David Speirs MP.
Other guest speakers include:
- Becky Hirst, Becky Hirst Consulting and Engage 2 Act
- Anton Andreacchio, Co-founder & Managing Director Convergen and Jumpgate VR
- Darren Menachemson Partner / Chief Digital Officer, Thinkplace
- Bruce Muirhead, Founder and CEO, Mindhive
- Mandi Dimitriadis, Director of Learning, Makers Empire
Better Together training
Better Together training enables the South Australian Government to make better decisions by bringing the voices of citizens and stakeholders into the issues that are relevant to them.
The Better Together program offers the following training sessions for SA public sector staff:
Principles of Engagement workshops to learn how to apply the guiding principles in your work and improve your engagement practice. This workshop is a pre-requisite for ALL Better Together Masterclasses.
Masterclasses - smaller interactive sessions on a range of engagement topics to give you a deeper understanding of specific techniques and strategies.
- Showcases - larger scale series of events featuring thought-provoking guest speakers, informative presenters and inspiring practitioners who have shaped and influenced engagement practice throughout South Australia. These events are open to anyone from the public or private sector or the general public.
Upcoming Training Calendar
Wed, Nov 7 at 9:00 AM
Showcase 14: Designing public services in a digital age
Join us as we showcase examples of innovative, best practice engagement to share new ideas and ways of working in an age of digital disruption.
Get a taste of the 'Industry 4.0' emerging technologies that will revolutionise our world and the way we engage. Learn how to get the right mindset, develop the skills, and access a range of tools that will help you contribute to digital transformation.
Keynote speaker Minister for Environment and Water, and Cabinet Secretary, The Hon David Speirs MP, will be followed by presentations from some of our leading digital engagement and innovation specialists.
Refreshments will be served so please register for this free event. Places are limited.